It’s getting to be that busy time of year with the holidays, so we think it’s the perfect time to add in some motivation.
We are going to have an attendance challenge for the month of December, starting on Monday December 4th!
Here’s the details:
- The challenge will run Monday, December 4th through Sunday, December 31st
- Any member of TM is eligible to participate in the attendance challenge
- The challenge will be tracked through Push Press. In order for your points to be tracked, you MUST check-in to the class you attend. There are two different ways you can do this.
- From your phone – You do this by opening the Push Press app, clicking on “Schedule”, then “Classes”, and then clicking on the class you are attending. You need to click reserve. THEN, click on the class again, and click check-in. You MUST do both steps or it will not track your attendance.
- Check-in using the iPad at either gym. You do have the option to “reserve” your spot on your phone prior to class, so that when you arrive at the gym, your name will show up on the iPad, ready for you to check-in. However, you do not have to do this. You can just search you name when you get to the gym as well.
- We know it’s a busy time, so… At-Home workouts count too!!! If you do an At-Home workout, just check-in to the class closest to the time you did your workout and that counts!!!
- You can earn points on Thursdays or Sundays for Open Gym (or an At-Home workout). Just be sure to check-in to the Open Gym time on Push Press. Be sure to check out the At-Home track on Thursdays and Sundays – they often have great recovery style workouts.
- If you have any check-in issues, please email Coach Erika ([email protected])
- PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!