A Letter of Thanksgiving from Coach Ryan

This has been one of my favorite traditions at TM. Stopping for a moment to focus on the good things and blessings is something I have slacked off on as of late.

Waking up every day, walking into a place that has such a positive energy and doing what I love is something I will always be thankful for. The fact that I GET to do this because we have such an amazing group of coaches and members still astonishes me. Being on the coaching floor a lot more at both locations lately has given me the wonderful ability to not only get to know our newer members better, but also get to watch our long time members welcome them and make them feel like they have always been part of TM. So to every coach and every member, THANK YOU.

None of this would have happened without the person who has helped me through so much. My amazing wife, Erika Lynn. Doing life with you is something I’m incredibly thankful for. We have certainly had our ups and downs but you continue to inspire me to grow and be better. Axe, Arlo and I are so thankful for everything you do daily for us. You are my best friend and I can’t wait to grow old(er LOL) with you.

I’m thankful for having such a loving and supporting family. My parents, Dan and Sandy and Brothers, Kyle, Tyler and Fitz have always been there for me no matter what. To Randy, Sheri, Kait, Jordan and Astrid, thank you for making me feel like part of the Dvorak Squad from Day 1. The amount of great memories and laughs we’ve already had will forever be cherished and I look forward to many many more.