A Letter of Thanksgiving from Coach Nick

First and foremost, I have to thank God for His faithfulness and guidance over my entire life, especially over the last year. I cannot imagine where I would be without it.

To the members of TM: thank you for coming in day after day and making your hour at TM the best hour of your day. The time and hard work you (deposit/ lay out/ commit/ invest) to your now and future self is such a joy and inspiration. It truly is a gift to see everyone come together with the common goal of moving better and becoming better. To the coaches TM: thank you for the level of attention and care that you coach with each day. The standard is amazing to strive to match and be apart of.  To Ryan and Erika: thank you for welcoming me into The MoveMeant family. Thank you for being who you are and for all that you do. It means so much to me being apart of this family. I am excited for what the future holds.

To Megan’s and my siblings: over the last year our relationships have grown so much and your support and encouragement are large part of this. Thank you for everything you have done and that you are doing for Megan, the kids and me.

To Megan’s and my parents: your wisdom, discernment and love is always present in my life and I cherish it all, thank you. To my four amazing kids: thank you for living your life with zeal and fearlessness for new experiences. It brings joy to my heart and encourages me every day. To my beautiful wife: I have been the recipient of so many blessings over the last 12 years with you being in my life. From being an amazing mother to our kids and by humbly leading by example in everything you do inside and outside of the home, I am encouraged and strengthened to live by that same level of integrity, generosity and love. Above all your unwavering love, support and encouragement in our marriage has solidified the new path we are on. With all my heart, thank you!