A Letter of Thanksgiving from Coach Mike

This has been a trip around the sun that’s left me with so much to be grateful for. I’m truly blessed with a beautiful family, a wonderful career at Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors, an able body, and an amazing group of friends.

I once again would like to highlight how incredibly grateful I am for my 6:15am class at Moline. It cannot be stated enough how special and inspiring this group of humans is. We’ve welcomed several new faces in that class over the years, and they always make my job easy integrating and welcoming new people into the group. Their passion, consistency, attentiveness, respect, kindness, and warmth makes every early alarm clock worth it. These folks lift my spirits each and every week and inspire me to be a better version of myself. They do more for me than I could ever do for them. You know who you are. Thank you so much 💜

Thank you to the rest of the MoveMeant family who I don’t get the privilege of coaching as often but are always very welcoming whenever I take class. Each of you play a part in making this a special place that I’m damn proud to be apart of.

Thank you to Niusha for being the most incredible partner and mother to our son. Thank you for the sacrifices and support that have made me still being a coach and doing what I love possible ❤️ I’m proud of you, and look forward to seeing you become the incredible coach I know that you will be.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Mike