A Letter of Thanksgiving from Coach Emily

I have so much to be thankful for this year. 

I am thankful for my family. They support me through everything I do and help me when I need help. I would not be the person I am without them. 

I am thankful for my friends. No matter what’s going on I know I can count on them. I’m lucky to be able to go on girls trips, hangout with them at Cabo’s, and go up to Chicago every couple of months. 

I am thankful for my health. I get to do the things I love every single day. I love to workout and to play soccer to keep me in shape. I try to eat a good and balanced diet, with the occasional stop at Chick-fil-A. 

I am thankful for my jobs. Currently I coach at TM (a few classes a week), I coach soccer (my true passion), I coach strength and conditioning for high schoolers (honestly, so much fun), I bartend at Old Oaks Winery (my fun weekend job, plus the wine is good), and I am a new substitute teacher at Alleman High School (with the hope to get my Masters in Teaching starting next fall). 

There is so much more to be thankful for but these are just the little highlights from this year.