A Letter of Thanksgiving from Coach Courtney

These letters have very quickly become one of my favorite traditions. I love getting an opportunity to reflect on the last year. I think it’s a good way to learn about yourself and grow from good and bad things that have happened in the last 365 days. While I am thankful for a lot of things, I’m going to narrow it down to a few for this letter. 

I can’t exclude my family from any sort of thankfulness. My kids are the best, and my husband is just such an incredible person, and I’m always thankful I get to share a beautiful life with him. 

This year we took on a new adventure of opening a business, and I’m thankful for it’s success, the amazing care Dr. Porter is able to continue to offer his patients, and that he gets even more freedom in doing what he loves. 

I’m thankful I get to share exercise and sports with my kids, and see them enjoy it as much as I do.

My kids love being outside and active, and getting to coach Kylian’s first soccer team was a really special experience for me. Soccer was a huge part of my life growing up, and actually I’m thankful I’m still able to play in rec league even now, but there’s just something extra special about teaching your kids about the things you love, and watch them fall in love with it too. 

I’m thankful I have the opportunity to coach and be a part of such an amazing community of people. I truly get equally as excited, if not more excited, when I see members accomplish new things, meet goals they’ve been working towards, or see their lives improve through work they put in at the gym. Thank you for letting me share a small part of your lives, and the best hour of my day. ♥️